Thursday, April 27, 2017

Diamond Quilt Finished

What fun to get the last stitch set in the binding so I can officially call a quilt "FINISHED"! Tremendous fun. The best!

This is my latest finish, just in time for the OMG April Finish.

This quilt was fun to quilt - tons of circles and pebble-type circles, lol. I made it for myself, just because :)


Now to find another project to finish. I finally found some Kona cotton, had to order it actually, to make a pillow top out of my Sashiko class project. I'll be getting that finished up in May. Good to have projects in the hopper, eh?

Quilting with a smile,
Barb

Linking up with:
OMG
Midweek Makers
I May Have A Scrap Problem
Needle and Thread Thursday
Linky Tuesday
Show Off Saturday

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the batiks, and that you alternately turned the HST's - gives it a ton of interest. Thank you so much for sharing it on Midweek Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS, Barb! I love this quilt! And the quilting too! You are more than welcome to finish one of my projects if you're looking for a project to finish. (snicker)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on both the quilting and the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting looks amazing! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style of quilt (the HTS in diamonds). The quilting is spectacular. I love how this came out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish!! I love the colourway and also the quilting on this. I've recently finished a top in the same settting so I was interested to see how you finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! The quilting is gorgeous. Congrats on meeting your April OMG.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...