Saturday, June 9, 2012

Schedule Your Facebook Posts

I ran across this little tip today from Craftblog UK and I thought it was such a neat way to save time. And after all, if it saves time on the computer and allows me to sit at my sewing machine longer, I'm all for it!

If you have a Page on Facebook, you now have the ability to schedule postings within Facebook, and it's as simple as clicking on the little clock that appears in the bottom left-hand corner of your Status Updates.


Click on the clock and it brings up selection for  year, month, day, hour and minute.

You can check all your scheduled posts by going to your Activity Log, which is within the Edit Page tab in the Admin section.  This is one nice addition from Facebook!

Plus, it might give you a little more time to enjoy your weekend!

Barb

3 comments:

  1. I have FB but don't use it too much.....I get confused on it. Some how I have it post whenever I do a new blog post but I don't remember how I did that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if only I could schedule all of my potty breaks so they wouldn't interrupt my sewing and spinning. =P

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my FB daily and this might be nice to have. I don't know.....one more thing to learn. :( Thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...